[Dailydrool] Experienced Body Guard for Bo

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 12 22:05:08 PDT 2011

Hi Bo, Snoopy here,

I am HORRIFIED about what happened to you at the dog park!  I cannot even
imagine anything like that happening to a hound, let alone one that was minding
his own business. Because I have to tell you, I have been known to mind
EVERYBODY'S business at the dog park.  I have been called rude.  Actually, I
have been called much worse.  I don't bite, but I can be one noisy, in your face
son of a gun.  Mom is working with me on it and so far I haven't been in any dog
fights .... largely due to ..... tada ..... Cyrus.

Cyrus is very subtle, he's never been in a dog fight either.  He is simply
enormous.  Any time I offend someone and it looks like trouble there's Cyrus,
conveniently standing between me and the trouble.  Curved body, looking the
other way, completely oblivious to the fact that he's just stepped directly
between the offender (me) and the offendee (whomever).

Anyway, I was chatting with Cyrus and he says he hasn't been to Hawaii because
these untrained slaves left him at the VET the last time they went so he's up
for a trip.  Would you like to borrow my 110 lb dog park body guard?  If so then
please send details and I'll send him over for a while.

Love,
Snoopy