[Dailydrool] GPS + hounds will travel

sgmoose at optonline.net sgmoose at optonline.net
Wed Apr 13 02:15:57 PDT 2011

Shhh....Pw Xandy Bear will be posting about THAT later.  She's been working on a post for days-I've whittled it down from 27 pages to well...I'm not done yet.  Apparently she believes she's writing her memoirs.  Since Auntie Amanda has run away TO home, Auntie Karen isn't going and Auntie Walli can't go to Michigan we have no traveling companion.  So I thought I'd post to see if there are any Northerners(we live in Airmont, NY) or anyone along the 287 South or Route 80 West corridor that has been contemplating going to the Michigan Waddle and would like to travel with us.  We have room for 1 human and 1 hound friendly hound in the Jeep.  We even have an extra harness and tether(for the hound silly!).  Please contact us at sgmoose at optonline.net if you are interested.  We will be leaving on Thursday before the Waddle.  Oh, don't forget to buy tckets for Holly Noelle's Woofle-some very nice items up for adoption.