[Dailydrool] Missing Shelby

Nancy Candray speedsterbasset at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 13 09:44:34 PDT 2011

Well its been about a week and a half since I dropped off Shelby at her forever home in CO. The house is back to normal with the exception that I can tell Rambo misses his diva play buddy and I'm missing her silly antics.

I have to say I was surprised that I'd miss her "I-am-princess" attitude and her trouble-making. Everyday was some new thing she got into or a new way to piss Speedy off. Speedy used to be filled with trouble but now he limits his OEBEness to stealing the avocados from the garden that he knows he is not suppose to steal. I confess that the reason I fell in love with Speedy was because of his naughtiness and his cute face afterwards that said "well I didn't do it" LOL those were fun times. Speedy has settled himself quite a bit and right now seems as happy as a clam that Shelby is out of his way so he can hog the DH back up.

Ahhhh the worries of the basset

Nancy momslabe to
Speedy Speed Demon of the West OEBE (finally that interloper is gone!)
Ted (ATB)
and now Rambo (where's my friend that I used to wake up the whole neighborhood with?)