[Dailydrool] Enzo ATB & OEBE Memorial Day

Marie28443 at aol.com Marie28443 at aol.com
Wed Apr 13 19:19:01 PDT 2011

The sad news reached Mt. OEBE yesterday that our  friend Enzo was been
found and had gone To The Bridge.   We had plans  to observe OEBE Memorial Day
last night to honor all our friends who are At The  Bridge.

We lit a candle for Enzo and candles for our other friends.   Special
candles were lit for our own OEBEs, Magnolia, Beau and Rhett. who are At  The
Bridge.

Aunt Jamie, we know how much you loved Enzo and may you find  peace in
knowing that he has many friends who met him At The Bridge and he is  sleeping
with the angels.  Scarlet joins me in sending you love and hugs  and we hope
that with time, the good memories you have of Enzo will replace some  of the
sadness you're feeling now.

Megan Mariah
OEBE Devious  Diva
Southern Division Commander