[Dailydrool] Aggressive hounds

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Wed Apr 13 18:25:39 PDT 2011

I have truly enjoyed the thread about aggressive hounds and the taking them
 out in public.  I also completely agree with the group that they can not
be  trusted.  Ever since Ben did his thing at the MBR waddle in 2007, I have
not taken him out with other dogs.  He eventually stopped going  after
Charlie and Cheyene, but still wants to tear the hearts out of dogs  we meet on
walks, we always go to the other side of the street, or way off to  the
side.  This really hurts me, as I would so love to take him to waddles,  but I
just do not want to take a chance that he would go after another  dog.  He is
an extremely loving dog with me, but other dogs-beware.  I  did take him to
a trainer, and he did not go after his dogs, but back at  home, it was back
to normal, normal being not liken other dogs.  I so thank  you all for
reinforcing my feelings about just loving him for himself, and  keeping him
home.

On another note, I just love my set of the People's Choice  videos.  I love
watching them, and of course,
Cleo is just  precious.

Douglas