[Dailydrool] Enzo...

mtipping1 at comcast.net mtipping1 at comcast.net
Thu Apr 14 05:57:58 PDT 2011

I am so very sorry to read that Enzo has journeyed  to the Bridge:((  My three  boys are sending an ocean of healing heart drool to his family.  I do not doubt  that h e is in the arms of gentle St. Francis now and being fitted for his angel wings:)

Enzo!  At a local library tonight  I am attending a talk by Garth Stein, the author of "The Art of Racing in the Rain ", a gem of a book.  A  philosophical dog "with a nearly human soul"  named Enzo (!)  is the central character and "voice" of this fine novel, described as " A heart-wrenching but deeply funny and ultimately uplifting story of family, love, loyalty, and hope...", which, for me, embody the beloved houndies, and all dogs.  I will certainly  be thinking of sweet Enzo tonight:)

The evening sky will be forever bright with Enzo's special star:)  Deeply mournful aroooooooooos,

Mary, Harley, Biggs and Leo

/..\