[Dailydrool] Empawress Ruby Doo checking in CIC Bo

Karen sparks_red at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 14 17:49:55 PDT 2011

Deer CIC Bo.

I am happy to accept youz invitation to be a body guard.   I do believe that Hawaii wud suit me juss fine.
A nice vacation away from 5 bassets to a two short-legged home is just wut I need.   We do need to discuss
sum ob my pawquirements wile I am there.

I am in need ob a large very thick bed  at least 6 inchers deep for my comfort  I will bring my own microfiber blanky.
I only eat grain-free foods and jerky for snacks an must hab my SOD Boswellia ebbery day.  Cherry tomatoes are
a great treat for me so iffen you slaves will plant a couple ob dem I will pick my own.   I do want to make sure dat
I hab at leest one walky a day so I can check the surrounding for enny terrorist an leern der movements.

Your slaves muss be trained to learn my signals of pawtection.  Loud grrrs and yippers are usually my signals of happy or play time.
The low quiet grrrs and hair raising are signals ob danger.   These grrrs can be directed toward evil dogs or humans.
It is mandatory that youz slaves learn dees signals and insure the offender leeves immediately.  I will protect both you and
your slaves to da deef if needed.   I do not tolerate anyone attemptin to hurt those I am pawtecting.  If the offender does not
back off I will make sure dat dey will not hab to visit enny shop dat pawtrices in piercing or body mutilation.  I will provide that
free ob charge.

I do not sleep inma crate ebber.  They are too uncomfortable an restrict me frum doing me job.  If a terrorist
happens to invade I will not be able to do my job to pawtect me second famly.   I do not beleeve in trap an
releese ob terrorists so you slaves will need to be informed of this.  I am an always will be a seerch and destroy
Empawress who shows no mercee to terrorists or pawcenaries.   I am a believer in stopping their breedin plan off at da belly.  I
leeve the final buree to da slaves on da battle field.

I am in da pawcess of booking a first class ticket on da flying plane.  Empawress Ruby Doo refuses to be in cargo.
That is demeenin to me station.  I also require a limo pickup at da airport.  Empawress Ruby Doo must arrive to me
new pawsignment in style.   I will need at leest 2 weeks to finish trainin the Sadee Maye an Bazzle to cobber
me wile me is gone.   Sadee Maye cud take a bit longer as herz headbone is in the clouds obber Colt.  Young lub mekes
her a little wishy washy goo-goo eyed wiff her headbone in da clouds.  Bazzle be young but him leernin quick.

I am looking forward to dis pawsignment wiff great joy.  Is der enny pawsobilitee dat it cud me long term?

Empawress Ruby Doo
wiff
Karen and The Dog House Gang with our foster basset,  Fabulous Freddie
Don't forget your Basset Pin Cushions
www.elderclarafabulousfreddie.com
Please Visit Freddie's Cancer Treatment Fundraiser Page:
http://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/FabulousFreddie/golden-gate-basset-rescue-inc