[Dailydrool] Slinging healing drool

Vicki Kerns vickikerns at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 09:18:04 PDT 2011

My houndies & I are slinging healing drool out to everyone in need. To Jamie
for the loss of Lorenzo, to the Grays family for their loss, and to anyone
who has suffered a loss. It is so hard to lose the ones we love. And for us
basset lovers, they are as close to us as children would be. You know, in
some movies I've seen they portray what a person's own Heaven might be like.
I would like mine to be in a beautiful place where all of the basset hounds
are frolicking. Now that's an eternity I could deal with.

--
Vicki Kerns
**