[Dailydrool] Drool and prayers on the way

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Fri Apr 15 19:30:16 PDT 2011

First off it is going out to Rosie and her slaves.  This is one thing  I
can truly relate to, but my outcome was not good.  My Charlie woke up one
morning without the use of his rear legs.  He had problems with his bowels  for
several weeks, not able to control them.  He was 14, and we took him to
the vet right away.  There was no hope that he would recover,and we helped
him to the bridge. Except for his back and leg problems, he was ok, and I
hated  to do it, and he snarked at the vets as they tried.  I hope and pray that
 the outcome is much better for Rosie.  I just could not bear to see him
drag himself across the floor and not be able to do what he wanted.

Drool is also going out to Scooter.  I so hope that it is not  lymphoma.
The thought of cancer is just awful.  Lots of healing drool  and prayers
heading Scooter's way, and to her slaves.  It is also going out  to Cooper who
has anal cancer.  Hope that it is not bone  cancer.  Hopefully something can
be done to give both Scooter and  Cooper some quality time yet with the
slaves, and without any pain or  suffering.

Lastly Drool going out to the slaves of Enzo who has gone to the  bridge.
He went on his own, and now is running free with out any pain  at the
bridge, and watching over his slaves from his special cloud.

Douglas and Ben