[Dailydrool] get me to the Trump Marina on time part 2

sgmoose at optonline.net sgmoose at optonline.net
Sat Apr 16 07:11:51 PDT 2011

Hi!  Pw. Xandy Bear here-again!  So now I've introduced the 2nd Bear, Huggie, we can get back to me.   I agreed to marry the oh so handsome Pw. Blueberry(what girl wouldn't?) even though I wasn't yet a year old.  Auntie Dawn was in charge of arrangements.  Wedding gown and tiara with veil-check, pearls-check-wedding to be held at the Trump Marina in Atlantic City June 22, 2003 presided over by Judge James Maurice DeLeon and Bob Eubanks of Newlyweds fame-what!!!  All true.  We were to be married as part of a vow renewal ceremony for a couple of hundred 2 leggers.  The day was a blur-the blondeslave got off at the wrong exit and was taking local roads to Auntie Dawns where I was to meet my groom and in laws.  Since Huggie Bear had no manners, she was going to stay with Fey Fey at Auntie Dawn's house.  The blondeslave had brought her crate but Auntie Dawn assured her that it wouldn't be necessary as the house was hound proofed and since we were running late we all hopped in the car and took off.  The rest of the afternoon was surreal.  I was a vision in my dress and tiara and as Blueberry and I walked through the crowds of people we were constantly stopped for a pet or a picture.  We were the stars of the day, brought up on the stage for Bob Eubanks to perform the ceremony.  Then the reception-the 2 leggers reception had sheet cake.  We had a huge bone shaped cake and champaign with Mathis music playing in the background.  After the wedding we went back to Auntie Dawns only to find that Huggie Bear had been quite naughty while we were gone.  So naughty in fact that poor Fey Fey had retreated under the kitchen table.  We'll never know exactly what Huggie Bear did but it prompted Fey Fey to entreat the head of the OEBES, Mr. Noah Go Slowah, to elect Huggie Bear as one of their own due to her unrepentant naughtiness and evil bassitude.  So on that day I became Pw. Xandy Bear Wilder-Wilder and Huggie Bear was forever after known as the OEBE Savage.