[Dailydrool] you knew it was coming...

sgmoose at optonline.net sgmoose at optonline.net
Sun Apr 17 02:11:48 PDT 2011

Pw. Xandy Bear here one more time.  Who knew I had done so much from the time I was a wee pupster until now when I am more mature(we don’t use the “S” word around here).  I’m only going to be 9 years old in July-the vet had the audacity this year to recommend we change to a “senior panel”.  Time goes by so quickly.  We have a wonderful home with plenty of good food, a beautiful yard and most impawtent, slaves who love us.  Crossed paws, we have been a lucky pack of hounds and wish that every homeless hound would be able to find a forever home with slaves that love them and work through whatever baggage they may arrive with.  It’s been a fun journey traveling to help homeless hounds and collecting Aunties and Uncles, some even from different countries but we’ve never traveled to Michigan before this year.  Our Drool family has been so very kind and generous each year we have Woofled and we’ve done pretty well.  We are so very grateful for everyone who has donated items for our Woofles over the years or bought tickets to help us raise money for the hounds.  This year we have to send a BIG thank you to Auntie Amanda(who by the way is also, like us, looking for a traveling companion to Michigan-wanna go?).  Due to the fact she was moving again and shedding stuff she was MOST generous in donating items for this year’s Woofle. Queen Pawtunia also donated some pretty cool basset crap.   Some items we’ve been hoarding for a long time, some were prizes in other Droolers’ Woofles or on raffle tables at events that the blondeslave has won(the best kind of recycling).  The rest the blondeslave has collected over the years and held on to for just the right occasion such as a trip to the Michigan Waddle.  We also have to thank Auntie Bonnie for both putting our Woofle web page together again and NOT strangling the blondeslave while doing it.  She’s not terribly bright and mostly useless but she’s OUR blondeslave. So, yes, here I am once again shamelessly begging for all of you to buy tickets for Pw. Xandy Bear’s 2011 “Michigan or Bust” Woofle.  We’ve done pretty well in the past but this year we’d like to do better!   ALL proceeds will go to the hounds of Michigan Basset Hound Rescue.

http://bbostelman.server101.com/xandybear/woofle.html

As many of you may remember, my big brother Moosie Bear left for the Bridge May 12, 2010.  It was a very sad day for hounds and slaves in our home-the blondeslave still cries whenever she thinks about him.  Anyway, I would like to dedicate this year’s Woofle in memory of Moosie Bear who adored me and lovingly allowed me to be his forever sister.

Your furend,

Pw. Xandy Bear the pretty little girl who would be Queen