[Dailydrool] jade ,jasmin with lilly and justin ATB

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Mon Apr 18 04:30:00 PDT 2011

Hi all this is Jasmin and Jade woofing in,

My sister Jade has done a first at home, she chewed up a pen. Normally
our brother PW Justin did that before he went to the Bridge, he also
loved to take wallets and bury them. The garden people must have done
well out of him. The slaves could not believe what they had just
witnessed. It was unseasonably wet this weekend with a cold wind, so out
came our winter coats and curtailed walks. The slaves told us that there
were also bad storms in the United States so we are sending stay safe
drool to all the houndies and Humans in the United States in the
affected areas. Heart healing drool been sent to the slaves and
furfriends of Emma who has left us for the Bridge and we will ask the
slaves to give us an extra treat and light a candle in her memory. Get
well and stay well drool been sent to Princess,Memphis,

Kofi, Mickey, Molly Mob, Crazy, Rosie and Copper.

Jasmin and Jade I will give the next pen to my sister Jasmin to destroy.

Lilly and Justin ATB we are also surprised that miss goody two shoes
Jade destroyed a pen.

Slaves William and Johnathan.

This Email including attachments is subject to restrictions and a disclaimer. Please refer to this link to view: http://www.postoffice.co.za/disclaimer.aspx