[Dailydrool] Once Upon A Morning In the Midwest

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 06:27:46 PDT 2011

Conley: "Play you a hand of poker for that biscuit crumb."
Cooper: "You're on"
Conley: "What d'ya want?"
Cooper: "Two"
Conley: "Dealer takes one"
Cooper: "Ok. I put one other biscuit."
Conley: "I'll see you and raise one"
Cooper: "Raise two"
Conley: (betraying surprise) "Raise you one"
Cooper: "Pass"
Conley: "Dealer passes what do you have? I have two pair"
Cooper: "I have 5 aces."
Conley; (shoving chair back violently and showing teeth" "How can you have
FIVE aces!?"
Cooper: (unimpressed) "Easy: I have four in my hand and MomPerson standing
right behind you."
Fade out: Belgian laughter floats on the breeze, followed by the sound of
crunching biscuits.

MomPerson to Nigel, Llewis, Conley and Cooper....