[Dailydrool] Anita & Rosie

Vicki Kerns vickikerns at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 09:05:26 PDT 2011

I'm so glad to hear that Rosie is feeling better & that they are taking such
good care of her at the clinic. Good vet care is soooooo important & it's
nice to know you have trustworthy caretakers. I just wanted to pass along
some info on chiropractic for dogs too. Years ago when I was growing up
(back in the dark ages), we had a dachsund who got down in the back. At that
time, the vet said she just needed to be put down. Of course, little Vicki
is wailing at this point. My aunt told my dad about a chiropractor who did
great work on animals too. We too her there & he got her to walk again. A
couple of years ago, I recommended a treatment like that to a friend of mine
& her dog was able to have some extra quality of life. Animal chiropractic
is being used more & more, and since our basset babies are also prone to
back problems, this just might be another avenue to explore. Can't hurt!

Continued healing drool to Rosie.

--
Vicki Kerns
**