[Dailydrool] TSBHR Annual Yardsale

irescue2 at comcast.net irescue2 at comcast.net
Mon Apr 18 17:31:42 PDT 2011

Now that another succesful TSBHR BoardWaddle is behind us, it's time to focus

on our Annual TSBHR Monster Yardsale!  It will be held this year on Saturday May 21,

from 8Am till around 3.  It will be held as in years past at my house - 99 Churchtown Rd, Pennsville, NJ

08070.  The town blocks the main road and redirects traffic past my house on this date every

year to accomodate their Memorial Day parade (not on Memorial Day weekend).

As you come across any of your gently used items that need to be re-homed, please set them aside

for the hounds.  They can be dropped off at my house almost any day, any time.

We also welcome anyone to come and help out that day.  We have lots of fun, and donuts & coffee

& lunch are provided.  It's a great time to visit and catch up, and hounds are welcome as long as you

bring an expen.

If you have any questions or to set up a drop-off time, please give me a call.

Thanks for your support!

Sue & Tri-State Basset Hound Rescue

irescue2 at comcast.net
856-678-1105

"there is nothing so rewarding as ending a life of suffering
without ending a life"