[Dailydrool] PBF alert

Sally King sallyemking at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Apr 19 14:43:48 PDT 2011

Field Intelligence Officer Rolph of the PBF here. I regret to say the Rataliban has launched a new airborne division.Chief Pretty Officer Clara and I were doing our duty by visiting our grandma at the weekend, just checking none of the blighters had tried to infiltrate her rather attractive English Country Garden.Anyway, there we were, stretching our legs and enjoying some unseasonal sunshine, when suddenly, out of the blue, a whole division of airborne Rataliban flew over our heads.We recognised them for what they were immediately and sent up the alert. Of course as soon as they were spotted they swooped off, but they were soon back trying to get surveillance. Each time they returned, we set about trying to bring them down, but the blighters were just too high to be barked out of the sky.
Fellow members of the PBF, these flying Rataliban are a real and present danger. Do not let your humans put you off doing your duty by calling them racing pigeons. They are definitely rats with wings.
Sempre Fido
Rolph with Clara, UK