[Dailydrool] DD (Doggy Doolie, not Daily Drool!)

V. Tata-Phillips my4hounds at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 19 14:38:38 PDT 2011

If the DD has been improved, I would like to know!  That is the Doggy Doolie, not the Daily Drool!

We bought one years ago and while it may have worked for a coupla little Dachshunds, it was not up to the task of BASSET DOODOO from multiple animals.

I wonder if they have a caveat?  If your dog poops tootsie rolls and you only have one dog, the Doggy Doolie is for you!  If your dog poops more than a human multiple times a day and you have more than one dog, you had better keep scooping and bagging that crapola!

If anyone has found it to work with a multiple Basset household, please let us know, as it means the technology has improved over the past ten years!

GinnyTata-Phillips, co-author of DOGKU, PETKU , RESKU , HORSEKU and DUFFY TO THE RESCUE with TOM SCHRECK!