[Dailydrool] Food question

Susan Hurt toodlessm at aol.com
Tue Apr 19 16:41:30 PDT 2011

Hi all!  I have 4 bassets currently on three different dog foods and would like to switch them all to the same formula!  My puppy Winston is ready to transition to adult food.  My oldest dog Jake could not tolerate Eukanuba due to the high fat content (or so my vet thought) and had frequent bouts of vomiting.

My question is, can anyone recommend a very high quality adult dog food for my bassets that does not have a really high fat content?  Food allergies are not an issue.  I live across the street from a PetCo and would prefer to buy from them for convenience sake if possible.  Thanks for your suggestions.

Susan

=