[Dailydrool] The poop, the whole poop, and nothing but the poop

dpmcquade at verizon.net dpmcquade at verizon.net
Wed Apr 20 13:22:52 PDT 2011

Our Jane has always pooped  her delicate little poopies at least three times a day, but the boys usually do one serious poop, and that's it for about twenty-four hours. I think it's a matter of every hound being different.

I have to admit that if I lived in Becky's town, I'd be thoroughly tempted to drop all the hounds' poop on the mayor's doorstep, until a realistic method of dealing with it was developed by the town authorities. (Mind you, I'd be tempted, but I don't think I'd actually do it.) I have found that holding firm with town authorities is often more useful than going with the flow. But I don't live in a rural area, so maybe things are different out there.

I have to wonder what other folks in Becky's area are doing with their animal poop. You can be sure it's going somewhere.
Pam, food slave to the Dashing Bassets, who don't have to send their poop to the mayor