[Dailydrool] rain wind & thunder

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Wed Apr 20 15:36:04 PDT 2011

I bought my Maggie Wags a THUNDER SHIRT,  I have to say I was  skeptical
but it WORKS !  we had storms go through about 1:00  AM  lots of wind rain
and thunder,  Maggie Wags got up and was pacing  the floor, I put her new
THUNDER SHIRT on and put her in bed with her daddy  and  WA-LA  she went right
to sleep and slept for three hours until  hubby kicked her out of bed for
hogging the bed and the covers.
now, does anyone have any great ideas how to get rid of WRABBITS  ??????
Hubby opens the back door and da twree of us run like crazy, me an my white
 pail and shovel and the girls trying to see who can find the most rabbit
poo  we look like kids at an Easter egg hunt running and bumping into each
other trying to get to the piles of poo first !  what can I say ?   it's
been a long ass winter and I am easily entertained !    bwahahahahahaha  they
now wait for me at the back door and whine for me to  hurry and get my bucket
and shovel,  " LETS GO MOM "

Marlene  mommy to Maggie Wags and Evil  Annie