[Dailydrool] beggin' for rescue

Angelika Hastings angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 20 17:28:07 PDT 2011

I know we are all gearing up for THE mishgun waddle. Many of you, like myself 'recycle' basset crap. Many of you make and share basset crap ( and I don't mean the kind that everyone has been talking about!). Droopy Basset rescue is a smaller scale rescue- with just as many needs as bigger rescues. Droopy rescue has an event every July called Slobberfest and is really in need for donations. If any of you that are coming to mishgun have something you could donate- I will bring it back for them. Droopy, though in another state is less than a hour from my house. Judy is too busy taking care of the bassets and working to keep them in the style they are getting used to- to post much or ask much of folks. Over the years I've gotten over being shy asking folks for donations LOL...must have been that ole' prissy with the iron paw that did it to me.
Anyway I thought if you have something- and the room to bring it, it would save moolah not having to mail it and Droopy will certainly appreciate your kindness!
Thank you, Angelika