[Dailydrool] thank you

Anita Sacrey agilitydawgz at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 21 16:40:05 PDT 2011

My Dear Drool Family,
I am overwhelmed by your support over the past week and with the passing of my Rosie.  You have made an unbearable situation bearable, at least at times when I'm reading your e-mails.
There are not enough words to express what Rosie meant to us.  I don't think the words that I'm looking for even exist.
She taught me so much about life.  She loved absolutely everyone and had a way of wrapping folks around her little paw, especially men. One time we were in Tulsa at an agility trial, and there was a motorcycle convention going on at our hotel.  Let me tell you, there were some scary looking guys there, and my friend and I were just trying to take the dogs out to potty one at a time and get right back into the room quickly.  Well, Rosie wouldn't have that.  She had to visit all the scary guys.  The one she picked out was the scariest looking one of all of them, covered in tatoos and piercings, mohawk, you get the idea.  She had that rough looking man flat on his back on the ground petting her and rubbing her belly and talking baby talk.  That's when I decided we had nothing to fear with the motorcycle group.  We struck up conversations with the guys as we saw them for the rest of the weekend.  Without Rosie, we would have spent the weekend in fear and certainly not speaking to them.  She had no prejudices and she helped me to see my own and overcome some of them.
She had no use for pettiness, rudeness, or any of those other "human" barriers.  She was a true example of unconditional love and acceptance.
I could go on and on with stories, but I will leave it at that for now.
I'm off on a much needed vacation that was planned way before all of this happened with Rosie.  Be back in about 10 days.
Thank you all.
With love,
Anita
Rosie (ATB), CGC, NJP, TGII