[Dailydrool] Freddie update and Pin Cushion Sales

Karen sparks_red at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 21 17:33:30 PDT 2011

Freddie had his bad toofer pulled on Monday and has recovered very well.
The best news is that Doc Brown could not seen any evidence that the cancer has returned!  Yippee!  The happy dance party is in full swing.  Hopefully our prayers have been
answered and Freddie will not need any further treatment and the cancer stays gone.

If any one has purchased a pin cushion and has not received it please let me know.  I have held
back a few extra just in case.

Droolz
Karen and The Dog House Gang with our foster basset,  Fabulous Freddie
Please Visit Freddie's Cancer Treatment Fundraiser Page:
http://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/FabulousFreddie/golden-gate-basset-rescue-inc