[Dailydrool] QUEEN PAWTUNIA - COASTERS NEWNEWNEW

bassetslave bassetslave at comcast.net
Thu Apr 21 21:02:19 PDT 2011

The NEW. She slave and the breederslaves went to a place on Friday where a
nice lady artist named Sara England was a vendor. Miz Sara had coasters!!
Among them was a fabulous,  fun design featuring three  sunglass clad hounds
over the words, "Beach Boyz" She said that she did the design in
anticipation of being able to sell them this weekend at a basset event near
the beach. 'Cept it was supposed to rain. Her husband said he was gonna stay
and do that event, but since he could not get a promise Friday of being
inside, the artist, her husband and all the, "Beach Boyz" stuff went home!!

http://dailydrool.com/cgi-bin/houndsbay.cgi?category=other
<http://dailydrool.com/cgi-bin/houndsbay.cgi?category=other&item=1303704006>
&item=1303704006

You know what that means?!?  In  a bizarre twist of fate my she slave was
the first to get to buy some of the wonderful, "Beach Boyz" designed
coasters, directly from the Artist..and pretty much the ONLY one who got any
last weekend. So she is the first to own em!!  Er, was the first to own em
since Yahoo and I, well..you get the picture.

http://dailydrool.com/cgi-bin/houndsbay.cgi?category=other
<http://dailydrool.com/cgi-bin/houndsbay.cgi?category=other&item=1303704006>
&item=1303704006

It is a set of four ceramic coasters. One features the trio of, "BEACH
BOYZ." Each of the others has a larger image of the fun loving hounds in
beach shirts and shades. I think the one on the left looks like Yahoo. These
were way not cheap for coasters...seriously, the starting bid is a lot less
than they retail for. Please, help a little Queen out..I just gotta raise
some more moolah for the paw hounds. It is what I do and my legacy from Aunt
feyfey and Momcakes.

Thanks for looking at my something new.  Buy these and feel like summer all
year round.or throw your basset a pawty and put your lemonade or margarita
glasses on em!!

Thanks for lookin.

QUEEN PAWTUNIA