[Dailydrool] a hounds work is never done...

Wilder, Sharon Sharon.Wilder at Simonandschuster.com
Fri Apr 22 07:32:04 PDT 2011

Okay, Gracie, you climb up on the toilet-don't fall in!!!  Now reach over and push all that Arbonne stuff off the counter and onto the bath mat.  Let's see, we have the enzyme peel, the cleanser, the daily serum, day cream and intensive eye cream-no, go ahead and leave the night cream-screw top-no opposable thumbs-problematic.  Now get down and help me pull the bath mat into the bedroom.  Get up on the bed and I'll paw these to you.  Huggie climbs on the bed with the blondeslave still blissfully snoring.  Gracie move over, no wait-go get the roll of toilet paper. Clyde-wake up!  Okay, what should we use first?  I say we peel her like an onion-that should help.  Gracie, hold the container between your paws over the blondslave's face and Clyde, you press the pump with your nose.  Ooh, I don't think we needed that much-never mind, just smear it all over her face-Clyde get your paw out of her mouth-just the OUTSIDE!  Now we have to wait a few minutes...sigh...