[Dailydrool] QUEEN PAWTUNIA - One last Swarovski Crystal Basset Pin for Mishgun!

bassetslave bassetslave at comcast.net
Fri Apr 22 20:22:27 PDT 2011

SHHHH. Don't tell her about my listing this. She thought she had hidden away
the last few of the Swarovski Crystal Basset Hounds. (Did I mention she
spent a small pawtune last year to come close to cornering the market? That
there aren't many left ANYWHERE?)

I was looking for the other things (cookies) when I spotted one of
the little Swarovski Crystal Basset tac pins!! Many nice Auntie's and Uncles
have em.  They are good for either!! They come in pretty velvet bags and
have a booklet. Like you care about those things. I say the little puppers
should get their people to buy em and then eat the bag and booklet. Do not
eat the pin. That would be bad.

 http://dailydrool.com/cgi-bin/houndsbay.cgi?category=jewelry
<http://dailydrool.com/cgi-bin/houndsbay.cgi?category=jewelry&item=130378808
4> &item=1303788084

Ya might see some of these in woofles, cause I donated one or two, but this
Is it! Last one I intend to offer for Mishgun Pledges. No reserve. I'm taken
a chance here that somebody will really like the pin cause the last one went
for a nickzillion cookies, er, dollars!!

Thanks much. This is NOT my year..Once a Queen, always a Queen, but I can't
disgrace Momcakes or Feyfey....

Queen Pawtunia