[Dailydrool] Pawtunia's THREE missing posted houndsbay items. Done Friday and this afternoon. Bidding ends tomorrow night!!

bassetslave bassetslave at comcast.net
Sun Apr 24 20:32:54 PDT 2011

TINY MAMA HOUND AND BABY

VINTAGE BASSET TILE WITH OPTIONAL FRAME

WOODBURNING OF YOUR BASSET!!!

Pledges. All the money is for pledges. I constantly troll for the very best
basset crap to use for homeless hounds. This time for Michigan Basset
Rescue. Who I believe we all owe a great debt for having created the
"Waddle" shared it with others and with it saved a nickzillion hounds.

.YIKES!! This one got lost, too. No clues. Folks really like these and it
didn't make it through!! Paw hounds could go hungry!! Momcakes and Auntie
Feyfey are already woofing at me from the bridge...I have not been able to
sleep for two days. They made me wear bunny ears this morning. I am not a
happy Pawtunia. My posts got lost.and I had to wear  bunny ears! I'm
JEWISH!! What's up with this????? Pass the Matzoh. Ooooops, they were Auntie
Feyfey's Bunny ears. Back in trouble. Whine, Whine, Pawtunia Whine...

Pawtunia, here, the current Mishgun Basset Queen. I have been enjoying my
year very much and have tried to work hard for da houndies wherever I
went..but MAY is getting reeeeal close and I gotta go back to Mishgun. Many
old friends will be going for the first time. Last year I did a woofle, but
Pw. Xandy Bear is doing one cause she wants to be Queen (I'm not messing
with her, Hugmonster could HURT me). and Holly Noel wants to be King. So as
you read, I'm sneaking around the house, er, cleaning up, er, stealing, er,
repurposing valuable basset crap. This is hard. Momcakes and Aunt feyfey
were so much better at it than I am. but a Queen's gotta do what a Queen's
gotta do..so

..I enlisted help from some of my family, took stuffs from da
breedersalves.but I'm thinking that with so many working so hard for pledges
this year, I could be hanging my flews in shame. My pawdecessors have been
top 10 since 1998 and I would be MORTIFIED not to do the same..(While hoping
to get my butt kicked cause people bring lots of pledges.)

I thought hard on what people wanted BAD. You know the answer.I can make her
WOODBURN!! Last year I woofled a woodburning. The lucky winner sent a
picture of a bootiful boy hound named Albee. She slave is not fast, but she
finished him and sent him on his way to a very happy slave. Who liked it so
much she said I could use Albee as my example this year! You do not get the
woodburning of ALBEE. You get your favorite hound, or favorite hound
picture. Gotta have a clear, full front or full profile picture of one
hound. Hounds who are not all the same color work best. She will woodburn it
on your choice of either a cutting board or a wooden lazy susan with a glass
insert.

Folks who have these treasure them!! She doesn't even have one for herself
cause folks bought the ones she did. This is your chance!! Here's the deal.
She owes one to Auntie Jackie...who says she is not in a rush. Auntie
Jackie's design will look good on a cutting board..so you can still have
your choice.

http://dailydrool.com/cgi-bin/houndsbay.cgi?category=art
<http://dailydrool.com/cgi-bin/houndsbay.cgi?category=art&item=1303791852>
&item=1303791852

IF, and only IF you are going to Mishgun and send the picture PRONTO, she
will do yours first and fetch it. Otherwise, gotta wait till she does Auntie
Jackie's. Come on, help a little Queen out. I am very grateful to everybody
who helped me be Queen. I likes it and aspire to be a Pawever Queen.

Spend some money and help the homeless hounds of Mishgun.and GET A
WOODBURNING OF YOUR HOUND.

QUEEN PAWTUNIA

This one got lost, too. She did it Friday night, not in archives. Go figure.
She is hoping that nobody bids cause she really likes it, but I stole it
fair and square with my BonBon Niece....it is not destined for her bitty
basset collection on top of the computer unless nobody bids!

Somebody complained that I only was hawking, 'big' things. Not sure what
that means, but I went looking for something real little to sell for
pledges. Gotta keep the buyers happy.

My little Great Niece, BonBon makes her thieving, er hawking debut by having
gone searching the breeder slave's pockets. BonBon is Momcake's
greatgrandawGter and looks just like her! She found a TINY little momhound
carrying her baby in her mouth. Nose to tail she is about 2 inches long. I
can't tell what she is made of, she was with a some things from the 70's.

http://dailydrool.com/cgi-bin/houndsbay.cgi?category=figurines
<http://dailydrool.com/cgi-bin/houndsbay.cgi?category=figurines&item=1303786
716> &item=1303786716

I never saw one like her before...oooooops. She slave is coming who BIG
likes LITTLE hounds. Gotta go before she steals this one for herself.
BonBon did good for her first foray! She wants to help her Auntie Paws not
be disgraced and I hope you do too!!

Queen Pawtunia

Another one lost in cyberspace.

Good boy, Brother Newtie! You can get away with it cause you just got to be
a GrandChdawG. Tis nice you understand that a fancy show hound like yourself
has an obligation to help the homeless houndies.

Don't let the fancy title fool ya, my half (On dad the CAD's side) brother
and I are good buddies. He knew that his little Queen Sister was at risk of
disgracing Auntie Feyfey. So when he came to visit last week he had tucked
into his travel crate something he stole from the breederslaves! Don't tell
them. They think Newtie is just all that and a bag of chips..... I digress.

http://dailydrool.com/cgi-bin/houndsbay.cgi?category=homedecor
<http://dailydrool.com/cgi-bin/houndsbay.cgi?category=homedecor&item=1303789
791> &item=1303789791

Newtie fetched me a wonderful, vintage tile with a lovely black on white
drawing! The tile is 6 inches, square. The backing has a place where you
could hang just the tile....but....it fits into a nice wooden frame! With a
ring on top to hang it. Easily removed, if you want, it can be displayed
with or without the frame. Gotta love it!

Newtie and I both send thank you slurps to the winner. It is good to have
conspirators, er, family.

Queen Pawtunia