[Dailydrool] mishgun waddle- how will we know you???

Angelika Hastings angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 25 18:45:16 PDT 2011

Lots of first timers going to THE waddle this year...hoping to put faces to cyber names. As noone has offered yet- and time is getting close. I will print signs for folks to put on their room door- so that others know who is where. Sign can have a picture ( if you email me one) and the names of humans and hounds in residence. $5 donation which of course goes to MBR.
email me if you'd like one done. I will bring them with me- as we'll all be there, there is no sense in wasting moolah mailing them. The signs will have something on the back to stick it on your door.
This way we can put a face to names we have come to know on the drool.
droolies, Angelika