[Dailydrool] Cooper here

Karen sparks_red at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 27 22:28:47 PDT 2011

WooooHooo life be gud at da Dog House!  Why me woofered today an no
shock!  Me was so happy me fell on da ground an did da happy rub dance.
Why me never knew life be so gud.  Sure beetz da rope me wuz tied to.  Me
ebben git to go in,out,in,out an no hafta werry bout bein stuck out.
(wate minet me gotta go run outta door. wate agin me gotta go check out
Bazzle.  Whoa...he no like me inna him face.)

Den fanks to Miss Anita fosser Momma found me is long hairy basset.  Why herz
cudda ask me an Ida tole her.  Herz sez me fluffy boy but me no fink she talkin
bout me hair.  Me herd da nasty werd dat should nebber be speaked.  Die-et.
(nudder minute me gotta go run in food room, sit in front of silber box. Dang
no treetz!  me starbin to deff!)

Der be a few more rulz here den befur like no try to jump in da slabes face to
steel herz food.  No gate crashin da font door an no pullin on da leesh cuz me
no pose to pull da ole wooman obber.  Heck herz slower den da warm moolazzez!

Da werser one is bad...no food down awl da time.  Wat up wiff dat?  How me pose
to surbibe on da wittle bit herz gibben me?   Da nite-nite treat purdy good.  We git it ebber
nite at da beddy bye.  Me heer tell der gonna be ribbeez dis next day.  Mabee not
so bad in da food partment affer awl.  Da slabe sez me gotta "crazy eyes" when
da hooman food come out.  Juss cuz dey bug out a little an git real big an roll around
no crazy juss excited!

Da slabe sez nity nity time.  Guess me bedder go...oh wate gotta go run in,out,in,out,
in,out,in to meke sure me can still do it.

Lub,
Cooper, da newbie
an
Momma Karen and The Dog House Gang with our foster basset,  Fabulous Freddie
Please Visit Freddie's Cancer Treatment Fundraiser Page:
http://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/FabulousFreddie/golden-gate-basset-rescue-inc