[Dailydrool] Trip to Louisville

Linda Wittig wittigs at live.com
Thu Apr 28 04:15:31 PDT 2011

Are there any Droolers who live in Louisville, KY? We're planning a trip there in 2 weeks to visit relatives. Our 2 boyz have never been kenneled and always travel with us. But 3 nights in a hotel, lots of family visits when the boyz' presence won't be appreciated. We're wondering if anyone knows of B&Bs who are pet friendly, or if there is someone who could "foster" our 2 hounds for a day or two. We could leave them at home and board them, but we're afraid of separation anxiety (them & us!).ThanksLinda, momslave to Buddy & Roscoe (8 hours in the truck?????)