[Dailydrool] Staph injections ???????

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Thu Apr 28 09:58:54 PDT 2011

My Maggie Wags who has severe allergies is now having problems with a staph
 infection,  we just get her cleared up and it comes right back.  the
laboratory where we had her tested for her allergies has now recommended   staph
injections along with her allergy shots.  has anyone else had  experience
with this sort of thing they start her out on a low dose for three  weeks
and build her up from there. it " MAY " or
 " May Not "  be a permanent  thing. has anyone else ever  done this before
?

Marlene  mommy to Maggie Wags and Evil  Annie