[Dailydrool] Staph injections?

Susan Hurt toodlessm at aol.com
Thu Apr 28 13:33:05 PDT 2011

Our Mr. Jake has serious allergy issues.  He received allergy shots monthly but then developed meth resistant staph skin infections which were a complete nightmare.  The oral medications we used to treat him made him very, very ill.  I finally found that by smearing all of his infected skin areas with mupirocin, I could clear up the infection with no adverse effects.  Yes, I had to use a lot of mupirocin and he was a bit greasy, but it worked great.  All this time, Jake was under the care of a vet dermatologist.  I would recommend you give this low tech treatment a try.  Good luck.

Susan