[Dailydrool] A HUGE THANKS!

Emily Davis Gareis earthyoga at aol.com
Sat Apr 30 12:56:35 PDT 2011

Ellie - I just wanted to say thank you from me and the Gareis Girls....Maggie, Bailey, LaVerne & Princess - Trixie (ATB) & Sierra (ATB) for the awesome work you have done with the calendar for the last 6 years.  It has been awesome and I know it will continue to be!   Acutally hats off to all who spend their time working with Bassets/Basset organizations and the Drool itself!

Treats for you!

And to all who have lost a hound our heartfelf condolances on your loss and for those who are in need of a bit of drool - the girls are sending it on.- A special set of drool going out to all who have been affected by Mother Nature.  NE OH has been pretty lucky so far with only a few water problems and no tornados!  I've been lurking for the last few weeks - just seemed to be a crazy time with family and work that I haven't had much time to send things personally or even get on the drool.

May everyone have a fabulous weekend!

Emily & the Gareis girls, Maggie, Bailey, LaVerne & Princess