[Dailydrool] 2012 Daily Drool Calendar Announcement

Cathy Rice cathy.rice1 at att.net
Sat Apr 30 16:36:32 PDT 2011

Ellie,

 Thank you for all of your efforts in the past for the calendar. Speaking for myself I fully understand the effort and patience it would take to manage something as big as what the Daily Drool Calendar has become. I just wanted to thank you for all you have done in the past and to let you know your efforts were very much appreciated.

Cathy Rice, momslave to Dozer, Grace, foster Marley, foster Lola, GSD Leah, Nathan ATB, Barry ATB, Daphne ATB