[Dailydrool] Bag with sheep pants

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Sat Apr 2 13:58:01 PDT 2011

Hi from snoopy

I'm out in the yard on the iPad because momPerson is a bit frustrated at the moment.

Earlier she went out to run errands and when she came back she had some packages. One of them was a clear bag hanging from some wires bundled together. And it smelled really interesting too. She carried back to our room and she hung it on a doorknob on the closet and Natalie called her and she went to see why.  And that is when i realized what the smell was. It was sheep!  I wasn't sure though so I got the wire unhooked and I tore open the bag and I pulled everything out and sure enough there were three smells like sheep pants and every one of them had been vandalized.  I am positive I had made very one of those more hair just like Yogi said to.  But here they were and every last bit of more hair was gone.  Well about the time I finished inspecting the third ones momPerson came back. She was evidently as shocked as I was about the vandalism because she screamed and grabbed them and stuffed them all in a sack and said they had to go back now and be "redone.". I don't blame momPerson for being frustrated. Imagine the nerve stealing all the more hair like that

Cyrus is better and it is sunny outside so I think I will just relax out here for a while

More later from snoopy

Sent from my iPad