[Dailydrool] The Ultimate Counter Cruise

Doug and Stephanie Irish sirish at nexband.com
Sun Apr 3 12:20:18 PDT 2011

LOVE THIS STORY!!
We have suspected this type of trickery at our house but have not been able
to prove it. Dish rags from the bottom of the kitchen sink end up in the
back yard, things that couldn't possibly be reached are mysteriously
reached. You now have seen it and know that it is possible, so we are not
crazy....our hounds are just geniuses when it comes to food!! You definitely
would have won the prize if you had this on video.
Stephanie Irish and the
Chickamauga Hounds