[Dailydrool] Lemon and White

Alicia Pool apool at wolfrogersdickey.com
Thu Apr 7 12:27:50 PDT 2011

LOL - the statement that red and whites are a little more stubborn is the
understatement of the year!  I just had to laugh.  Our red & white, Flo,
is a perfect example.  She pretty much has dibs on her daddy's lap in the
evening.  The other night, Liz, who had been feeling poorly, dared to try
and have his lap.  Flo wasn't having any of it.  She jumped up, couldn't
find a good comfy spot and didn't want to share lap space.  She eventually
worked her rump up onto the DH's shoulder (which I thought looked pretty
scary for him) and laid down the length of his arm with her head pointing
down.  It looked uncomfortable and ridiculous and she kept sighing loudly
and "HUMPPFF!"ing, letting everyone know how unfair this all was.  Liz
eventually looked at her like "alright already" and got down.  At this
point Flo snuggled into her usual spot and went to sleep.

Hope you are able to find a solution quickly for the poor eight year old.
That is just awful.

Alicia Pool