[Dailydrool] ASTT Ruger and CIC BO, PBF

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Thu Apr 14 10:15:55 PDT 2011

Colt woofing a message to the Dog House ASTT. Ruger my brother and Director of ASTT is happy to hear that the Dog House Gang's training is up and running and it sounds like Ms. Ruby Doo is laying down swift justice on those terrorist.  Way to go team!  Dear sweetest Honeydew Melon.  Please help out Bazzle with interrogations by providing CPR to the RatTaliban...Ohhh how tasty your sweet kisses will be with a hint of sweet justice on them. Hope that help out Brother Bazzle...the ladies can be mightie strong willed about such things.  Brother Ruger...Oh sorry your magesticness...my butt...Nothing, Nothing, ACHummm...The Director of ASTT wanted me to relay congratulations on your training and kills and to remain forever vigilant.  A free Basset Nation is depending on you!  Yada, Yada, Yada.  No sir...Not making fun of our duties...certainly, back to patrol I go.  P.S. Dear Sadee momma brought home the first honeydew melon of the season yesterday and it was so sweet...it remined me of you.  YES Sir...Going Sir. Colt out.

Ruger Woofing in: If it weren't for the fact that I need Colt's assistance here at ASTT HQ to help patrol, and to train the momma I would send him to help protect you. The momma is quite found of the chunky monkey and I'm sure would not be happy if I sent him off to Hawaii. Still it is a thought...is can be a pest at times by hogging the momma at snuggle time, or trying to scarf down all of the food at mess time. Still, I can't do it because he is a valued team member her at ASTT and a great warrior in the constant battle with the Squirrelistans.  Good luck Commander on your search for a new Secret Service team to help protect you and Crazy.  Semper Fido!!! Ruger out.

Momma here: the Bud Lite commercial was awesome.  thanks for sharing that one!  I think that Colt & Ruger could make that leap for liver or kidney jerky.  lol
The boys are slinging smooth tranistion drool to Buddy.  Congratulations on your new forever home!   Find your way home drool to Kofi.  We hope and pray that you are safe and find your way back to your home very soon.
While walking down Duvall Street in Key West one night, the DH and I happened upon a man and his beautiful little basset girl namesd Layla!  She was such a small girl but yet so sweet and beautiful in her pretty Hawaiin Laye, needless to say that I made the DH cross the street with me just so that I could pet her and say hello to her slave.

Drool to all in need.
Michele Momma to the Bad A** Basset Brothers
Women are Angels...And when someone breaks their wings..They simply continue to fly....on a broomstick...They are flexible like that...