[Dailydrool] Poop--but how much???

Karen sparks_red at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 19 22:53:19 PDT 2011

I am with Debbie on the super poopers.  If I let it go 2 days I am in pooper scoop Hades.
I always have 1-2 hounds that poop right in front of me.  Nooo...they can't even wait for me to finish
the scooping!   You would think they would have the common courtesy to poop in the long handle
pan I use but NOOOO.  They have to poop a foot in front of me!  I know they are laughing at me,
especially Abby who has the habit of pawing the dirt after she is done.

With a husky and 5 hounds I don't think they could make a doggie doolie big enough to hold even
one days worth.  We are talking the need for their own special septic tank here.  Why is it when my
Lizzie (granddaughter) volunteers to scoop, the hounds never poop in front of her????  I tell you it
is a hound conspiracy!

Droolz,
Karen and The Dog House Gang with our foster basset,  Fabulous Freddie
Don't forget your Basset Pin Cushions
www.elderclarafabulousfreddie.com
Please Visit Freddie's Cancer Treatment Fundraiser Page:
http://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/FabulousFreddie/golden-gate-basset-rescue-inc