[Dailydrool] Poo Begone

Dawn Jackson dlvj at ptd.net
Wed Apr 20 05:27:15 PDT 2011

Our sewer line runs through our back yard and we bought a funnel type thing from "Dr. Jon" that screws right into the sewer access and then has a handled lid that unscrews.  I clean up the poop and just dump it into the "city" sewer line.  Actually we live in the country with a sewage treatment plant.  If the weather is bad and it piles up, I don't use it but if I keep after it at least every other day I can pretty much just scoop it up and toss it in.  I tried to find this neat thing online but I couldn't seem to locate it.  I have told everyone I know that has dogs that this was the best money I ever spent on my hounds.

Debbie I think my dogs poop just to see me clean it up.  I think they all go at least 3 times a day.....once after each meal and once just to see me work......especially Jethro.  When we go camping in Virginia for our vacation, they go twice a day....and no more, so I think it's just something they do in their own back yard.

Dawn, momslave to Lucy, Lilly, Jethro and Oopie

Women are Angels...And when someone breaks their wings..They simply continue to fly....on a broomstick...They are flexible like that...