[Dailydrool] tornados

Karen sparks_red at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 28 10:24:25 PDT 2011

The gang is sending their very best "Be Safe Drool" for all that are in the bad weather's path.
All 20 front paws and two hands are pressed together in prayer that you are all safe.  Cooper
newest attempt at increased drool production is to know jump up on the freezer's lip to look in
the "silber box" to see what would produce the best drool.  The attempt to nab last nights Corned
Beef failed so he settled for chicken jerky.

Please stay safe and heed the warnings.  We are all worried about you.
Karen and The Dog House Gang with our foster basset,  Fabulous Freddie
Please Visit Freddie's Cancer Treatment Fundraiser Page:
http://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/FabulousFreddie/golden-gate-basset-rescue-inc