[Dailydrool] Woofstock!

Heather Hill nebhr at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 1 07:46:40 PDT 2011

Just a reminder the NEBHR's Woofstock will be held September 10 in Sturbridge, MA! This is our only fundraising event and like rescues across the country, we need the help this year more than ever!

You can find all the details for the event on our home page as well as the link for ordering the OFFICIAL WOOFSTOCK T-SHIRTS! They're going quickly, so please order now before they're gone!

http://newenglandbassethoundrescue.org/

Thank you in advance for supporting New England Basset Hound Rescue!

Heather Hill

New England Basset Hound Rescue

www.nebhr.org

Please help me in my fundraising efforts for Woofstock 2011! http://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/heather-hill-1/woofstock2011

***Need a great gift idea? Check our our exclusive "Waddle & Whine" custom wine! Visit our website for details!***AND our new CafePress store for great basset hound merchandise!!! http://www.cafepress.com/nebhr***