[Dailydrool] Dailydrool Digest, Vol 173, Issue 9--Heart Broken Dog

Rkbeard at aol.com Rkbeard at aol.com
Mon Aug 1 13:38:40 PDT 2011

Try ice cream--vanilla--the real stuff.  This works for my rescues  that
won't eat after I pick them up, and for my own dogs after anything stops  them
from eating--my bitch who just had pups refused to eat after giving
birth--could not let that continue because she was so thin after having a large
litter, so got her started back eating with vanilla ice cream, then tried
BLUE  BUFFALO CHICKEN STEW--EXPENSIVE, BUT SHE LOVED IT.  Finally got her
completely switched back to her regular food by mixing it with the Blue Buffalo,
 but it took almost 3 weeks to switch her back completely.

Kathryn Beard