[Dailydrool] Miss Angela

Rebecca Stanton stumpypaws at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Aug 1 14:15:10 PDT 2011

Bill we are so glad that Miss Angela's surgery went well and that she is back to
her diva ways (spitting pills out). Please ensure that no photographers are
allowed near her during her convalescence as I am guessing she would not approve
of less than glamorous pictures of her appearing in the national press.
Regarding Morse, he would gobble down an entire bottle of pills if it was hidden
within a treat, but we have found the following helpful to disguise pills in the
past: pate, ham, chicken, cheese and sausages.

We are so pleased to hear Buster is doing well, and we are sending drool for
Ella Louise.

Becky, Morse & Pumbaa ATB