[Dailydrool] Help! How do I stop poop eating

DAISY7521 at aol.com DAISY7521 at aol.com
Wed Aug 3 15:09:25 PDT 2011

This is about  my black lab, that loves to eat  poop.
Does anyone have any suggestions?  My lab has been doing this  for awhile,
and i stop her every time I can, but she is sneaky.
This morning she threw up in the house, and it was poop!!   Then she threw
up her breakfast.
The vet gave me a pill to settle her tummy also for her  diarhea.  Has
anyone tried anything that has actually worked or  helped???  Someone suggested
a wired muzzle...........
suggestions please?  Cleaning up thrown up poop is enough to  make me wanna
throw up in my backyard!!  Barbie and her poop eater  lab

In a message dated 8/3/2011 9:51:58 A.M. Central Daylight Time,