[Dailydrool] many, many thanks

brierk at aol.com brierk at aol.com
Thu Aug 4 06:39:46 PDT 2011

My inbox is just overwhelmed with notes of condolence, healing drool, gentle snooter kisses, lighted candles, poems, photos, greeting cards, and lots and lots of prayers and support.  I will try to answer each of you personally, but it's going to take a while.  The tears flow too easily right now, but I want each of you to know that I feel the love and support of my fellow droolers and I really appreciate it.

Yesterday I spent some time going through photos of Lucy through the years.  If you'd like to see her, I posted some photos here:  www.thankfulme.blogspot.com

Oh, I wanted to also thank those who send out howliday cards to the troops.  My (Navy) brother sent his condolences to me, and mentioned how Lucy was responsible for him receiving so many cards from droolers, and how much that meant to him when he was overseas during Christmastime several years ago.

What a wonderful bunch of people and hounds you all are!  Thanks again!

Kristi