[Dailydrool] A little Sunshine . . .

Donna Lindy dlindy at mac.com
Thu Aug 4 11:40:47 PDT 2011

Bill and I decided we needed a little Sunshine in our lives . . .
so we went on Tuesday and got her.  We call her Sunny and
she's a petite red and white girlie with a kissy spot on top of
her little pointed head.  She's beautiful but she's also the
skinniest girl . . . we hope we can fatten her up a bit.

Sunny will be 2 in November and she's a pretty busy
girl.  Bosley isn't too thrilled with her but is ignoring
her (maybe she'll go away??) and Gracie is on the
verge of playing with her.  At least she hasn't tried
to eat her . . . yet!

I will post more later but wanted to share our news -
we're really happy to have some energy in the
form of Sunshine in our house!

Donna, drool fueler for Gracie, Bosley and Sunny,
forever missing Dudley, Pauline and Elmo