[Dailydrool] Request

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Fri Aug 5 13:02:36 PDT 2011

Hello Drool family.  I hope the moderators let this go through becasue it is not basset related....but I have to try as this one is a little to close to home being that both my husband and I are both military.

At my hound supporting job at doggie daycare we also take in surrerendered dogs and pull some from the local shelter in order to help get them adopted out and find their forever homes. Anyway today a beautiful 1 year old male Sheltie was surrendered because his owner was killed in Afganistan.  I don't want this poor dog to be without a family for one minute longer!  Kind of my personal mission to help one of our fallen heros. I guess either the soldier has no family or no one willing to take his/her dog...sorry I don't know the particulars.  The daycare that he is at is called Canine Discovery Center in Fort Walton Beach...they have a Facebook page that I'm sure they will have him on by mid next week. The Sheltie is being nuetered today and will be up to date on all shots, heartworm testing & meds and fully vetted. If anyone is interested  or knows of someone interested in giving this poor soul a forever home please e-mail me or check him out on facebook.  I will do anything and everything that I can to help him find a home and to get him to that home.

Thanks,
Michele Swartz
Momma to the Bad A** Basset Brothers
Colt & Ruger.  "Please help this little guy"

Women are Angels...And when someone breaks their wings..They simply continue to fly....on a broomstick...They are flexible like that...