[Dailydrool] fun names

Linda Wittig wittigs at live.com
Sun Aug 7 04:58:26 PDT 2011

I used to teach cooking classes in my home and Buddy was just a puppy. A student named him Buddy Hoover because he ate up everything off the floor during and after class. Roscoe is "Roscoe my boscoe" which doesn't mean anything! And they both get called Buppy. Or Boopy. We have one-poopoo walks, two-poopoo walks, and very occasionally three-poopoo walks. And Buddy is usually "Buddy-two-poopoo". I have been talking to them more, as a relief mechanism. Dadslave is recovering from a stroke and life is extremely demanding. The boyz are a great stress reliever, most of the time!Linda, momslave to the 2 poopoos