[Dailydrool] Glaucoma and Eye Removal

Sally Russell sally at slokr.com
Sun Aug 7 07:21:25 PDT 2011

Our Browser lost sight in both eyes (one each over a year).  Our optho. vet
performed a procedure injecting the eyes which kills the cells which produce
the fluid.  No more headaches and Browser has kept both eyes.  He is doing
well going on about three years now and we see the vet yearly for a
check-up.  No drops needed.  Hope this may be a help to someone on the
Drool.  Was so much easier on Browser and took about 10 minutes under
anesthesia.

Sally, Pixel and Browser (no one needs to be my seeing eye dog...I am doing
great!)